20. Oktober 2020
What is the current state of play of Islamic Extremism and counter-extremist measures in Germany? What impact of the Covid-19 pandemic?
with Saad Idrissi Amrani, Rebecca Schönenbach and Josef Kraus
Topics of the online-discussion:
- EU´s combating Islamic extremism across Europe (in the time of pandemic measures);
- Hybrid warfare of the global Islamist movement;
- Consequences of the Hezbollah ban in EU countries;
- Development of Islamic extremism and the countermeasures in Germany;
- Preventing the radicalisation (governmental vs. non-governmental perspective).
Saad Idrissi Amrani, Chief Commissioner and Policy Advisor, Belgian Federal Police, Brussels
Rebecca Schönenbach, Chairwoman, Veto! Für den Rechtsstaat – defending the rule of law, Berlin
Josef Kraus, Religious radicalisation expert, Head of Security and Strategic Studies, Masaryk University, Brno